Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 
Welcome to my overground lair!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my secret hideout station where all my special gagets and weapons are made. Shhhhhhhhhh - it's a secret












I've been called out for a Vatican Investigation - lets see what corruption we can find in here














Zooooooooooom, Swisssssshhhhhh,

Flash of red across the skies.............Lightening bolt...............................





THUD! Oooops, never did quite work out the landing sequence.







Nope - nothing to see around here. All seems fine and dandy ............ "A little too fine for my liking methinks" Maybe I didn't get here in time?

Shrug of shoulders,
"I'm still a beginner you know"

Ps do you like my pants? They're velvet





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?