Thursday, July 13, 2006

 

Little Ted Travels

Hello there (especially Jenny and Mike)!

My name is Little Ted and I have been traveling now for a couple of weeks (I hope my post cards have been arriving safely at the flat and that Little Cat isn't missing me too much?)

Here are some piccies I have been taking of my journeys so far. I'm having loads of fun and plan to travel far and wide. Big grin








Hmmm - I wonder if I'll find any other bears in here?









My first pint - hic! Tastes quite good


















Feeling a bit peckish now after the rubbish England match.













Mmmmmm - curry!

I'll have one of them. .. and one of them.










These are some of my new friends.







Look! I found another Bear and she's really cute - (think I might have pulled- wink!)

More piccies to come. Bit tricky to take when you only have paws for hands x x x


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?